Yippee

8:24 am

                            Go Chizny it's your birthday 
We gonna party hard
It's your birthday 
Yeeaaahhh!! It's my birthday, forget the party part ( unless you are planning on hosting a surprise party for me then please by all means indulge me ). I am a year older, wiser, better and I wish I could say taller (but His Grace is ever sufficient). This past year has been the most amazing year of my life. I have grown (don't look at my height sha), but I really have grown. I look at myself and I marvel, there used to be a time when all I did was whine, complain and blame the world for everything I felt was wrong with me. I am not perfect, am not even looking for perfection, but I can confidently beat my chest and say I am better. I am still growing, still becoming and I couldn't be more grateful to every one who in one way or the other has contributed to my becoming. I love you all so much.
PS; the door is officially open, you can start sending in your gifts to avoid last minute rush. Have a blessed week ahead. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

ads

Like us on Facebook

Popular Posts