2ND MB; LESSONS LEARNT

8:31 am



Hi guys! How has your week been so far? God has been really faithful to me, and I am sure He has been to you too. In my last post, I talked about 2nd mb being a rate limiting step, you can read about that here. Today, I'll love to share with you lessons I learnt in the course of that period.

1. God Never Fails; Life is in stages and I think that each stage is meant to prepare us for the next. The last two months of my life have been the toughest period of my life. I don't know how I made it through, but God did it. At a point I was ready to give up. 
  I remember wishing that the world would come to an end the night before the exams so that I won't have to write it. But it doesn't work that way. God is faithful and He never fails. Never. He did not fail me, He did not fail my friends and He will not fail you. Only trust in Him and do the right. 


2. Nothing is new under the sun; We had less than a week to prepare for an exam that we should have spent at least two months revising for. I was lamenting and complaining about how the college did not want us to pass until I was told that few years ago, a set had just a weekend to prepare. I comforted myself in the fact that despite the infinitesimal amount of time they had, people still passed. 
  Sometimes we think we are all alone, that no one could possibly understand what we're going through. No matter how difficult or horrible you think your situation might be, someone has been through something similar or even worse. Opening up to someone can help so will trusting God.

The Process 

3. No man is an island; If there was one thing I really got to understand during that period, it was that we all need somebody. I am not good at studying with people, I used to think it was a waste of time. Well I know better now.
Words of encouragement can go a very long way to help someone. No matter how strong we think we might be, a time comes when we need someone to look beyond our 'I am fine'. I reached that point and beyond and thankfully I was surrounded with love, so much love. It was overwhelming.


4. There is light at the end of the tunnel; The process might be difficult but the joy of success is worth it. When I was told my result, all the aches and stress I was feeling due to the exam disappeared. Whatever pain we go through is for a greater good in the future. Trust God, trust the process, trust yourself.
  
  I hope that these lessons will be of help to you one way or the other. Have a beautiful weekend ahead.

Are there lessons you learnt from a difficult time in your life? Please drop them in the comments. Thanks.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

ads

Like us on Facebook

Popular Posts