I CAN'T FIND MYSELF

5:39 am

I am looking for a girl, have you seen any girl pass here? I lost here in my childhood and I can't seem to find her. By now she should be of the same height with me, the same complexion and the same looks but unlike me she is happy. Joy radiates from her soul and makes her look younger than her age. Her happiness and positive outlook on life makes her attractive, difficult not to notice. Have you seen her? 
Not that she has no problems,she does,  but unlike me she has learnt how to trust her problems with the All-knowing and so she lives with the assurance that her problems have been taken care of. She has learnt that the fastest way to failure, misery and depression is trying to impress everyone and so she justs seeks the kingdom of God and His righteousness knowing that other things shall be added unto her. Did she pass by this road? 
She is the most beautiful girl in the world -just ask her -after all she was made in the image and likeness of God, beauty personified. Surely you must have seen her or have you not heard her? Her voice is not so amazing yet she sings from her soul at the top of her voice, God whom she worships understands and loves her all the same. 
Have you seen a gathering of people? Am sure they are looking at her and wondering how someone can be so happy in a world like this. 
Did you see a girl pass here? I am looking for a girl, I can't find her. I can't find myself. 

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I have to admit I'm impressed. Love ur write ups. Keep it up. As for finding oneself... Isn't that the whole point of life?

    ReplyDelete

ads

Like us on Facebook

Popular Posts