7 LESSONS BLOGGING TAUGHT ME THIS YEAR

8:31 pm

                 
                      

Hi guys! It's just few hours to the end of the year.  Isn't it amazing what we've survived this year? God has indeed been faithful. Before the year finally rounds up, I'll love to share with you the important lessons blogging taught me this morning.
  
In no particular order, here they are;

1. THERE IS NO RULE
2. BE YOU, DO YOU
3. NEVER STOP LEARNING
4. BE CONFIDENT
5. MISTAKES ARE PART OF THE PROCESS
6. DO NOT BOX YOURSELF
7. HAVE FUN

  2017 has been one hell of a year. I've been through situations I never thought I could handle and I came out victorious. Even the fact that you are reading this is a testimony, because I was at the verge of giving up and deleting this blog at some point this year. 
  
  I do not know what 2018 holds for me or the blog but I'm excited to find out. Thank you guys for hanging in there, for your support and encouragement. God willing, 2018 will be better. 
  
  As we round up the year I wish you God's grace and abundant blessings in the coming year. Congratulations on making it to the last day of the year. Happy New Year in advance. 
                                                            Love,
                                                         Chizny.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

ads

Like us on Facebook

Popular Posts