STYLE

2:08 pm

                               
So because I have been feeling like a fashionista lately, I am going to share with you some of my pictures. The thing is that the clothes I wore in this pictures are clothes I had abandoned, never to be worn but I threw them on, little accessories and voila! I am not a fashion icon (not yet) but I am priding in this my looks (In Jenifa's voice) . So here they are;  
           
They might look normal or even casual to you, but those who know me well will know that this is great upgrade and I'll love to share my fashion and style 'growth' with you guys. Feel free to comment, criticise, encourage , leave suggestions and even duplicate the looks. 
            
I love you guys a lot. Don't stop pushing, don't give up, love yourself people, only God can love you more, invest in yourself, avail yourselves of opportunities. Till next time,                                                                  #Peace.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

ads

Like us on Facebook

Popular Posts