Hey People!

6:01 pm

                                     
It's been a long time since I posted anything on my blog, this has been due to many things, lack of subscription being chief among other things. Also, I have been busy with school work, my online courses and my projects. It's been hectic. But then I can't complain, God has been faithful. 
   
  The purpose of this post is to let you guys know I have not given up on my blog, I will be posting as regularly as I can. It is also to encourage you to avail yourselves of  online courses, some of them are free (like the one I registered for) and some are paid for (not much though).

  There are tons of things we can learn online, things I am only getting to know and boy am I glad? So brethren and sistrens instead of always going online to watch people's pictures or read BBN updates, try searching for courses online ( I recommend futurelearn.com) you'll be surprised at what you could learn.

  I love you guys so much, keep pushing, don't quit, believe in yourself believe in God, He has great plans for you.
                                                      #peace

You Might Also Like

0 comments

ads

Like us on Facebook

Popular Posts