Make Good Use Of The Internet

3:54 pm

                               Today, I successfully completed an 8 weeks online program on Creative Writing on the Future Learn Open University platform. You might ask what business has a medical student with creative writing? The truth is that writing is my first love, always has been and always will be. When I got into medical school, I thought I would not be able to continue writing, then I started a blog mainly to be able to view my points to the world. At a point, I was not comfortable with my writing, it seemed bland to me,  I wanted more. Since I practically learnt everything I knew about blogging on Google,  I went back to find something, anything, on creative writing. Many frustrating attempts later, I stumbled upon Future Learn and 8 weeks later ( that's two months), I am done ( I could call myself a graduate). 
    The purpose of this post is to encourage you to make good use of the internet , it's God's gift to man. There is absolutely nothing that you would want to learn that you can't find even the slightest bit of online. Stop wasting time on instagram, facebook and snapchat ( I do that a lot though) and develop yourself. Register for an online course, learn a skill, register for programs, advertise your skills, talents and yourself online. Get your ass of that bed and do something. Can you dress well?, fine, it's called style influencing nowadays. Can you make up or tie gele? That seems to be the new oil nowadays. Can you sing or dance or joke? Get your self in front of a camera and do what you do best until you can pay your bills with it. Stop slacking.
But remember, in all you do, make sure people can give glory to God because of you  after all that's the reason for our existence. Now up, up, pick up that phone and make yourself some money.
I love you all. Happy New month sweethearts and have a blessed month ahead.
                                                #Peace

You Might Also Like

0 comments

ads

Like us on Facebook

Popular Posts