MEET CHIZNY

4:19 pm

                                 
   Hey there! What's up? I hope your day has been amazing. So this post is basically to introduce you to the Chizny of Chizny's blog. And just so you don't have a hard time pronouncing it, its pronounced cheese-ni,  something like that.

So I am going to be telling you 6 things about me, that you might want to know. Let's shoot. 

1. My real name is Mba Ezinne Kalu and for short my friends call me Ezinne Mba. Mhhh yes, it's very annoying walking on the streets and a friend of yours sights you and starts screaming "Ezinne Mba' because  everyone now knows your name and your surname! But am used to it now though. But if you are to meet me anywhere, I'll prefer you leave it at Ezinne.

2. The name Chizny came from two of my names, Ezinne and Chizaram (my mum only calls me that when she's trying to be sweet or about to send me on an errand she knows I won't like). So when I entered secondary school, there were lots of Ezinnes and then, nicknames were the craze, but you couldn't bear the same nickname as a senior unless you were related to such by blood or a school daughter or son to the person. So I took the popular nickname for Ezinne - Zinny, chopped off the -ny,  and added it to Chiz- from Chizaram and boom, Chizny was born.

3. I am the only girl in a family of four kids, I have 3 younger brothers (you might find that last part hard to believe if you met my family, the all are taller and bigger than me, even the last one )

4. I love to write, to watch movies and to be by myself.

5. I am a Christian - not a church goer mind you, just a young lady who is trying her best to do and live by the will of her maker. It's not easy at all, but then His Grace is ever sufficient.

6. I am a medical student, hence the URL, and my favorite course is embryology. Medical school has been fun but easy? Hell to the no!

  So that's it, 6 things you might want to know about me. I guess that if you have been reading my posts you should know what I look like, but for the first timers, that girl up there is me.

  I will appreciate it if you stopped by regularly to know how a sister is doing, and I'll try my best to give you something new each time. Shallom

PS; I might look taller because of the picture, but I am of the "lo I am with you' category (if you know what I mean )
  

You Might Also Like

0 comments

ads

Like us on Facebook

Popular Posts